We follow a four phased approach for payroll processing that includes data collection, data preparation, data input and payroll process. Data collection and output upload to interfaces and disbursements would happen at client site, while the rest of the processes will be carried out at Access Systems, in collaboration with the client touch points where required.
- Employee time capture system
- Employee time approval
- Capture new employee data
- Update changes in current employee data.
- Scan images and send for processing.
- Download images for processing.
- Print out zoomed version of images if required.
- Sort the forms based on date, form type and employee name sequentially
- Add a new employee into payroll.
- Update changes in employee pay.
- Capture Data from the forms
- Verify Data
- Calculate OT, non standard payments or deductions
- Recalculations for enhanced accuracy
- Raise clarifications query with client as requited
- Perform final audit and error analysis
- Simulate Payroll Run and compare online pay slips
Process Managed at Client Site
- Correct Errors
- Perform variance analysis with previous month data
- Final payroll run.
- Generate reports: management, statutory, operational and analytical
- Send payroll output to client interface
- Release salary payments.
The engagement would be staffed with three layers of personnel – Project Manager, Payroll Analyst and Payroll Executive.
A comprehensive three phased training program that covers country payroll, test and case studies, role alignment, client specific process training, demos and others is imparted to the project members.
We generally propose to transition simple processes, streamline execution and gradually cover complex and larger processes using same resource pool.